- At 10, I learned because I wanted to. A 20, I learned because I had to. At 30, I learned because I was forced to. At 40, I learn because I want to again.
- People, for the most part, agree on any subject or idea when it is explained in a particular degree and bias is removed.
- Only without ego can enlightenment occur.
- You are always living in the best moment of your life.
- Witnessing the birth of your own children are the only occurrences that can bring forth all positive emotions at once. Joy, Gratitude, Serenity, Hope, Pride, Inspiration, Awe, and Love.
- Discontent with the status quo and ambition for perfection are the qualities which beget greatness.
I am taking it a bit easy this week and not playing too much. I cashed out $2,500 on ACR and am planning to focus on 50NL next month. I stuck $450 back on Bovada and will be grinding both sites, since not enough 50NL games run on ACR usually to obtain enough volume.
As for the beast, I am going to likely go for a modest finish next month but reserve the right to go for a high points number 1 or 2 weeks if I feel like it. The games running has sure slowed down in the past week, likely because the regulars are figuring out that putting in an insane amount of hands is not panning out. I checked through my database and the hardcore grinders have been basically giving away the farm win-rate wise in the past few weeks. I am talking about running 6bb/100 and worse.. in fact, I am having trouble finding anyone who plays more than 12 tables beating the games. What this is translating intp is making it very difficult for me to get more than 20 tables going for an entire session. So I guess I instead need to focus on playing less tables and moving up again. At least i was able to take over 3k off the tables this month so far before the games went South.
I just realized I did not review January, so I will do both January and February at this end of this month.